Saturday 3 December 2011

ABOUT ME

My first blog and its about me ,
My mom says i am cutest  child in the world as everyone knows the famous tamil saying "kaakaiku than kunju pon kunju". I was born on the coolest month in a year and none 'll be sad on my date of birth its because i was born on 1 DEC so everyone will have their salary.Similar to all boys i too had many friends and even more dreams but all became busssssssssssss . My friends are my world they gave me a new world. especially my schoolmates right from my school age they were with me and they are with me even now.........................................and so on hope to be with me life long ............................................. 
I feel to have friendship with girls but none liked me :( because this poor boy was poor in studies ,poor in sports , poor in finance too :(..............failed in my school days but at last some how  completed my SSC and HSC and got  B.E admission. right now completed my graduation and working in wipro .
my hobbies to play cricket  and photography.
oooooooooooooo!!!!!! maga matamana blog but its my first try :)
will come with better one's soon   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment